Demand Forecast Accuracy Template - Free
SKU: ZESSA-CLICK LS0010
CREATING TIME VALUE OF MONEY FOR BUSINESS
New Managers, team leaders, supply chain, sales and finance have always been concerned on the working capital investment in the form of money for “Demand Forecasting”.
No Matter your business is on JIT or cushion inventory buffer, right time, right calculation is required to raise demands at product level and regional level periodic forecasting. The required accuracy in demand and supply forecasting for regional, product and business is the essence of the need of this use case.
What is this
- This is an excel based model to help business managers, finance, supply chain, planning and sales team to analyze the actual vs. forecasted volumes for each period to compare.
- It has few standard input cells at “Data” sheet with the existing reporting and available data of any organization.
- The model is suitable for middle and senior level new manager and existing leaders for any industry and any product, however to create an example case, we have taken Oil & Gas as an example but the input cells are open for any type of segmentation, products, and regions.
- The variance analysis at Region wise, Product wise and Area Manager wise will help planners to raise the justified demand to help working. capital management
Best for whom
New Managers | Existing senior business leads | Supply Chain | Sales & Marketing | Planning | Finance
Cost benefits of using it
The calculated investment in working capital based on the demand forecast accuracy template enables business to utilize fund efficiently and create the value for money.
The main objective of this tool is to control working capital through managing accurate region/product wise forecasting, this tool will provide monthly and year to date tracking of supply demand forecasting accuracy. The most powerful option in this tool is to get base oil demand for products blending based on the grade forecasting.
Following sheets Have been designed to give the user a maximum flexibility over the analytical view of their business, segment (at area manager level0, product and region’s forecasting and actual sold volume comparative analysis
- Two (2) operational sheets named “Data”, “Control Sheet”
- One (1) Result sheet
What to do? How to do? Are the key guidelines for each area of the model/template mentioned on the separate sheet as “how to use”.
This sheet serves the purpose of detailed training of using this tool and get the best of the best results to lead the industry on cost effectiveness.