Chemical Mixing Template
What is this
1. This is an excel based model to help supply chain and chemical engineers to produce the best trade off mixing formula and grades between
The low priced raw material | Best cost effective formulation | Keep maintaining quality standards
2. It has few standard input cells to create the desired grades based on material actual or expected cost.
3. You just select various possible combination of “raw material 1”, “raw material 2” and so on with % mix
4. In Result, get the best cost effective formulation to produce low priced grades based on actual or projected cost
Best for Whom?
Supply Chain | Chemical Engineers | Product Blending Plants | Financial Experts | Consultants
Cost benefits of using it
The main objective of this tool is to provide a view of the most cost effective product formulations as and when required among the various formulations entered in this tool based on the prevailing raw materials/ingredients price to help supply chain to produce low priced formulation for more profitable product portfolio. This tool can also be used to get cost effective formulations based on the future projected raw material price
The all combination will be standardized and selected by your organization’s internal resources with keeping and maintaining organization’s quality standards
Three operational sheets designed by industry experts with more than 20 years’ various industries experience
- Input sheets to create standards of your existing product’s raw materials
- Option selection and “raw material 1” + “raw material 2” + …. mixing sheet with various options of %
- Results sheet to see the cost effective formulation based on the lowest cost.
What to do? How to do? Are the key guidelines for each area of the model/template mentioned on the separate sheet as “how to use”.
This sheet serves the purpose of detailed training of using this tool and get the best of the best results to lead the industry on cost effectiveness.